We’re are excited to announce that as of April 12th we are once again allowed to open. With the opening of our shop we appreciate that all our guests adhere to the guidelines implemented by both; The Government and our establishment. We want to ensure the safety of both our guests and our staff. Please read the following update about our current social distancing and safe practises to help you stay safe within our store.
- When browsing our store all guests are required to wear a facemask or face covering unless exempt for medical reasons.
- When entering the premises you will be required to have a temperature check.
- Please use hand sanitizer provided at the front of premises.
- Once inside our business, please maintain atleast 2m distance to ensure the safety of our other customers.
- Whilst browsing the shop, please use the one way system provided. Markers can be located on the floor.
- Where possible; please do not pick up items. Let one of our staff know and we collect and return the item for you.
- Whislt we do accept cash, we do prefer that you use contactless payments to minimise physical transmission.