With the opening of our shop we appreciate that all our customers adhere to the guidelines implemented by both; The Government and our establishment. We want to ensure the safety of both our guests and our staff. Please read the following update about our current social distancing and safe practises to help you stay safe within our store.
- When browsing our store all guests are required to wear a face mask or face covering unless exempt for medical reasons.
- When entering the premises you will be required to have a temperature check.
- Please use hand sanitiser provided on entry to the premises.
- Whilst shopping, please respect the personal space of other customers and our staff.
- Where possible; please do not handle items. A member of staff will be happy to show you prior to purchase.
- We prefer that you use contactless payments for any purchase over £5.00, but we do accept cash payments.